seven days from now the Philippines will change–i hope so.
in accordance to what will happen seven days from now, i made my wish list and i will address this list to anyone whose in concern.
1. there will be no more traffic especially in Katipunan 🙂
2. jeepneys should also be available with air conditioner not only in Makati but also in the other parts of the Philippines.
3. student’s fare policy should not be limited to Monday-Friday only (weekdays) but also even weekends (hello, we’re still students during that time hehe :p )
4. student’s allowance should adapt to current Philippine economic status (in short, i demand an additional amount for my allowance 😀 ).
5. a ______, _________, and ________ again *grin smile*
6. professors should be much kinder to our generation (it’s really hard to graduate on time 😦 you know)
7. the list goes on (..along side with my other “wants” in life..)
look at my list it’s too selfish again haha. so let’s change it a bit.
1. i’ll just wake up early to avoid the traffic build up 🙂
2. i’ll just use fan/readings/etc. to make myself cool and in good temper 🙂
3. i’ll try to decrease the number of my “lakwatsa” day especially on weekends (so i’ll try to do some gala pa rin but during weekdays so that i can still have that student’s fare)–konyo??
4. i’ll try to save and avoid temptations (it’s soo hard 😦 )
5. i’ll work again and improve my time management (seriously i’ll work again)
6. i’ll really try my best to study sooo hard (hard as stone haha)
7. (haha it’s secret)
there you go, Philippines will have her new president officially next week (June 30, 2010) or shall i say new leaders. so i will try to make some changes. in the end, the wish list goes under my responsibility, and if i succeed, (and i hope other Filipinos will also do some changes) perhaps my country will do better then. 🙂
the secret to perfection is in the details–credits to my Prof. Juanico “KAIZEN” 🙂